1) Find your account number on your most recent utility bill. Please note, it must be entered exactly as it appears on your bill. (Example, 12345-6789).
2) Fill in the total amount that is due, then press the “submit” button.
3) Next, you will need to establish your own PIN number. Your PIN must be between 3-10 characters and contain any combination of letters and numbers (Example: Pin123). Please note, your PIN is case sensitive.
4) Choose a password hint for you to remember your new PIN.
5) Provide and verify your email address, then press the “submit” button.
6) Once you have submitted your information, you will receive an email. Please be sure to click on the link provided to complete the registration process.
7) To enable your account, fill in your account number and PIN, then press the “sign-on” button.
8) Once you have completed the registration process, you are now able to sign on and use your PIN.