Streets Division

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

About US  

The Streets Division is responsible for  mowing swales, ditches and City properties, debris removal from the City right-of-ways, yard debris removal from residential homes located within the City limits, fabricating and installing traffic control signs, pothole patching, and installing/maintaining the City's flag warning system.

To report: damaged sidewalks, potholes, beach access issues, missing or damaged street signs, request a street sign, removal of dead animals from city streets or right-of-ways, or report road closures,  please contact: 

(850) 233-5054, ext. 2400 or complete on-line Maintenance Work Request form and fax to:(850) 233-5116  or email

Speed hump request form and petition form 
Speed humps can be requested by the home owner(s) or by neighborhood associations.  The person(s) making the request will be responsible for circulating the petition form, obtaining signatures of the property owners within the petition area, and completing the application form.  This speed hump application must be submitted to the Public Works Office for consideration  and approval.