Panama City Beach Police Department
Our professional values guide the operation of the Panama City Beach Police Department as well as our conduct to which is held to the highest ethical standard. Each of our core values set standards for our members to execute and provide quality service to the community. Our Core Values consist of: Safety & Protection, Conduct & Service, Honor & Integrity, Leadership, and Enforcement.
- Our number one priority in safeguarding our community is the Safety & Protection of all persons who live, work, and visit within our community.
- We take pride in the quality of our Conduct & Service; we strive to meet the needs of the citizens, and hope to exceed their expectations of our service.
- With Service comes Honor & Integrity; in committing ourselves to the highest standard of trust for our community, knowing that our decisions are based in a fair and impartial manner. Unethical behavior will not be tolerated by any member.
- Our Leadership opportunities start with educating our members who we entrust to inspire and influence others to do great things while leading by example. Leadership leads us down new roads to go beyond traditional expectations, creating new opportunities.
- The quality of ways of Enforcement that we provide our community is committed to law and order based on our Country’s Constitutional ideas of providing justice for all where every citizen is to be treated with dignity, fairness, courtesy, and respect.