If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this system allows you to submit a report online without having to wait for an officer to respond. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within Panama City Beach City limits.
- There are no known suspects. IF YOU HAVE A SUSPECT you CANNOT use this system, you will need to contact the Communications Center at 850-233-5000 and have an officer respond to take a report. This does not apply if you have already left the State.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of these please contact the Beach Police Department for assistance.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Upon approval by a Panama City Beach Police Department representative, you will be notified by e-mail of the case number.
Filing a false police report is a crime.