Flags and Banners
- A business may display three (3) flags of these two sizes, (5x5 or 4x8). One banner measuring 32 square feet. A banner must obtain a banner permit in the amount of ten ($10.00) dollars through the Building Department.
- A violation occurs once grass exceeds twelve (12) inches in height on improved lots or eighteen (18) inches on unimproved lots.
- Parking in the right-of-way is not prohibited unless posted with a sign from the applicable governmental agency or the vehicle is positioned such that public safety is compromised.
- It is a violation to accumulate rubbish, trash, junk, or other abandoned materials, metal, lumber or things outside of a home.
- Property owners are required to keep their properties free of litter and may only leave their trash can at the street on the day of the service.
- If you live along these two streets your trash containers are no longer permitted to be visible to pedestrians standing within the right-of-way. Please click here to view Ordinance 1316 pertaining to the proper placement location of trash containers along these two streets.
Tree Limb Overhang
- There are no regulations restricting the spread of trees over property lines. Such matters usually must be addressed between the affected neighbors.
- If your home, condominium unit, or business is located south of Front Beach Road it requires turtle lighting fixtures. Please go to www.MYFWC.com for more information.
- Vehicles and any other machinery that remains outside must be in good, safe, and usable condition. Vehicles must have a current tag on the vehicle.