AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY WATER/SEWER UTILITY CALLS, CALL (850) 233-5050

Public Records Requests, Click HERE. National, state and local regulations for your rental property. Click HERE.
flag2 For Flag Warning System Click HERE.


News List

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How to report a street light outage

Post Date:08/01/2018 3:35 PM

Tag on light pole

If there is a street light out in your neighborhood or near your business, you can report the outage on the Gulf Power website or by calling the City of Panama City Beach Public Works Department. Please note the address of the outage, and if possible, jot down the number listed on the metal tag on the light pole.

Call Public Works at (850) 233-5100, Extension 2400, to report the outage.

Or go to the Gulf Power website and find "Report a Street Light Outage." You will need to enter the address on the interactive map. You can report any outage inside or outside the city limits on the Gulf Power site by clicking here: Report a power outage.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer