Franklin Graham to hold event in PCB
Christian evangelist Franklin Graham will offer a message of hope during a prayer event in Panama City Beach on Tuesday, January 14 at 7 p.m. at Aaron Bessant Park.
The beach event is part of a six-city tour across Florida. The Decision America Sunshine State Tour, which includes stops in Jacksonville Beach, Plant City, Key West, Boca Raton and Fort Myers, features the music of Christian musician Jeremy Camp. Admission to the event is free and no tickets are needed according to the website fl.billygraham.org. Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets.Prohibited items include:
- Professional Recording Equipment
- Bull horns or noisemakers
- Ammunition, explosives, firearms
- Animals, other than service animals
- Large backpacks or bags
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft
- Glass containers
- Laser pointers
- Wrapped packages
- Toy Guns
- Weapons of any kind, including knives
- Any other item deemed to be a potential hazard
Graham, 67, is president and CEO of Samaritan's Purse, an international Christian relief organization. He is the son of evangelist Billy Graham.