Boil water notice lifted in Bay Point
The Precautionary Boil Water Notice issued March 28, in Bay Point is hereby rescinded due to the successful flushing program and the satisfactory completion of the bacteriological survey showing that the water is safe to drink.
This included the following locations:
- Legend Place, 4300 through 4328 Legend Place
- Golf Cove, 908 through 912 Sea Robin Lane
- Golf Villas 1 400 through 439, 4300 Bay Point Road
- Golf Villas 2 440 through 469, 4305 Bay Point Road
- Golf Villas 3 470 through 490, 4305 Bay Point Road
- Old Fire Station, 3010 Delwood Dive
If you have any questions, please call the City of Panama City Beach Utilities Department at (850) 233-5100 from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday or after hours and weekends at
Public Information Officer Debbie Ward can be reached at email@example.com or (850) 233-5100.