Seasonal Beach/Pier Lifeguard
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.00 - $15.50
- Posted Date:02/11/2019 1:31 PM
The City of Panama City Beach is currently accepting application for one Seasonal Beach/Pier Lifeguard, Parks & Recreation. Please review the full job description included in the application packet for qualification requirements. Specific requirements include: APPLICANT MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT TIME OF EMPLOYMENT. High school diploma, vocational school or general education degree (GED), must pass required swim test (500 meter/550 yards swim in under 10 minutes), which will be scheduled prior to employment. Must pass physical examination, drug and alcohol related examinations, and all background checks as required by the City of Panama City Beach. Must meet standards of the (USLA) United States Lifesaving Association’s Open Lifeguard Training.
Must possess the following current certifications:
- Lifeguard Certifications
- Must possess 40 hours of First Aid and Medical Safety Training from American Red Cross or other acceptable agency.
- American Red Cross (CPR) Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation for Professional Rescuer or American Heart Association Health Care Provider certification, or
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license - driving record must be acceptable to the City insurance program.
For questions pertaining to the application process please contact Kaitlynn Norris at 850-233-5040 or via email at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
All applicants will be informed once an interview date has been set.
.The City of Panama City Beach is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note, the City reserves the right to modify (reduce or extend) an application/testing deadline at any time based on the specific needs of the City.