Bid Opening - Beach Fire Rescue Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Date: 06/24/2019 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: City Hall Annex
110 South Arnold Road
Panama City Beach, Florida 32413
Bids shall be sealed and clearly marked and must be in the Deputy Fire Chief’s Office, Fire Station #31 by 11:00 A.M. on Monday, June 24, 2019. The City will not be responsible for bids opened in error, which are incorrectly or inadequately marked.
No bid may be withdrawn for a period of (30) days. All documents and bid forms required by the specifications shall be submitted in the original bids.
The City reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
The City of Panama City Beach Fire Rescue will be accepting sealed bids for the following items:
1. (5) Scott 4.5 Air-Pak X3 W/Snap change, pack tracker W/EBSS
2. (10) 45 minute 4500 PSI Carbon Fiber Cylinders with Snap Change
3. (1) RIT-PAK FAST ATTACK, 5.5 Medium
4. (1) Cylinder Valve assembly 30/5500,90 degree
The City of Panama City Beach reserves the right to accept the bid they deem is in the best interest of the department. The City will be the final authority in deeming compliance with the specifications. For information and /or specifications, contact
Panama City Beach Fire Rescue/ SCBA Bids
17121 Back Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, Fl 32413
Fire Station #31
Phone (850) 233-5120