Bid Opening - (2) 4x4 Trucks
- Date: 06/24/2019 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: City Hall Annex
110 South Arnold Road
Panama City Beach, Florida 32413
Bids shall be sealed and clearly marked and must be in the Deputy Fire Chief’s Office, Fire Station #31 by 11:00 A.M. on Monday, June 24, 2019. The City will not be responsible for bids opened in error, which are incorrectly or inadequately marked.
No bid may be withdrawn for a period of (30) days. All documents and bid forms required by the specifications shall be submitted in the original bids.
The City reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
The City of Panama City Beach Fire Rescue will be accepting sealed bids for (2) of the following items:
- 2019 Ram 1500 Classis Tradesman 1500 4X4 quad cab 6’4” box
- 27B Tradesman package
- 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic (8HP70)
- Flame Red (exterior color)
- Diesel Gray/Black Heavy Duty Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat
- Protection Group-Inc: Transfer Case skid plates Shield, Front Suspension Skid Plate, Tow Hooks
- Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
- Remote keyless entry w/all secure (Power windows, Locks, Mirrors included)
- Tires LT265/70R17E BSW A/T
- Class IV Towing Package
- Spray in Bed liner (Linex or equivalent)
- Third Key fob
- Temporary Tag and Delivery
The City of Panama City Beach reserves the right to accept the bid they deem is in the best interest of the department. The City will be the final authority in deeming compliance with the specifications. For information and /or specifications, contact
Panama City Beach Fire Rescue/ 4X4 Truck Bids
17121 Panama City Beach Parkway.
Panama City Beach, Fl 32413
Fire Station #31
Phone (850) 233-5120